Talent Acquisition Lead - Mulgrave
What we do.
National Hearing Care is proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing solutions. The National Hearing Care’s mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
How We Work.
We are a dynamic Company, forward thinkers and pioneers of change. We focus on integrity, everyday excellence and customer devotion. We care our Employees, Partners, and Customers for a long term relationship.
Who We Are Looking For.
Reporting to the Talent Manager you will be responsible for identifying and attracting the best talents in the market. In this role you will work full-cycle recruiting while collaborating with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers.
The main duties will include:
- Design the Talent Acquisition Strategy according to the main target population, with a particular focus on Audiologists, Customer Service Officers, Field Management, Professionals and Managers for the Head Office
- Design the most innovative tools and recruiting processes according to specific potential candidates;
- Support the global digital transformation in all Talent Acquisition areas;
- Proactive Map the market for seeking for Talents in all business units;
- Partner with HRBP and Hiring Manager in all recruiting steps: job profile definition, posting advertisements, sourcing and recruiting using different tools such as social media, networking, job boards, ATS, talent profiles etc
- Coordinating and managing the interviews with talent acumen capabilities;
- Collaborate closely with HRBP and Business Customers to cultivate a talent pipeline of internal and external talent to fill roles in the Field and in Head Office;
- Design Employee referral programs
- Design effective onboarding processes
- Develop Recruitment Agency network
- Support in developing Universities relationships and organising Career Forums;
- Foster the candidate Experience and the Employer Brand
To be successful in this role, you must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and have:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a Global HR team
- Able to use a variety of recruiting technologies to attract talent.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including MS Excel
- Ability to challenge the status quo and proactively innovate in terms of process, tools, and techniques of recruiting
- Relevant qualifications in HR, Organisational Psychology (or similar) and experience in HR and Talent Development will provide the solid foundations for your success in this role, and a background in recruiting is preferred
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team.
We are a collaborative and energetic team who love to generate fresh ideas and we are always working together to achieve goals of the business.
Does this sound like your next move? Apply now!
Location: Head Office Australia in Mulgrave, VIC
Job Status: Full Time
Seniority: 4+ years of experience
Salary: $75-90k commensurate on experience.
Job Functions: Human Resources