Corporate Reputation and Citizenship Specialist
Corporate Reputation and Citizenship Specialist will report to Corporate Communication Associate Director and will be responsible for:
- Support the execution the Communication Strategic Plan that fully supports business objectives in 29 countries in alignment with Amplifon purpose and corporate culture.
- Ensuring positive development of corporate reputation through an integrated approach to traditional media, digital PR and stakeholder engagement within the scope of the global corporate communication strategic framework.
- Support the planning and execution of speaking opportunities for corporate spokespeople.
- Define Corporate Citizenship and social responsibility projects from planning to execution.
- Support the coordination of PR agencies in key countries.
- Boost the alignment of External and Internal communication activities
- MA degree in political sciences, public affairs, communications and journalism or in relevant fields.
- Need to be proactive with a strong internal drive.
- Energetic, always positive, creative, a good story teller and able to take initiatives.
- Enjoy working independently or as part of a team.
- Min. 2-3 years of experience of communication projects including press events, integrated communication plans, crisis communication and social responsibility.
- Min 1 year of experience in a PR agency in corporate communications preferably in internal & external communication management relations, media monitoring and corporate reputation.
- Excellent communication, proof-reading and writing skills (ability to create editorial content is a must)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both English and Italian. Basic knowledge of Spanish is a plus
- Knowledge in all aspects of digital and social media communication.
- Interested in Health-tech and Retail.
- Strong knowledge of Office 365 Suite
- A well organized and detail-oriented person with an ability to multi-task
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines in a fast-paced, results-focused environment
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.