Retail Excelence Manager
Retail Excelence Manager
Amplifon is the global leader in the hearing care retail industry. Since 1950 we’ve been changing the lives of millions of customers all around the world.
In detail, the candidate will drive and coordinate with strong leadership all the Country Retail Excellence activities and projects, specifically:
- Operational Excellence at store level: ensuring Amplifon Sales Operating Model is applied across all country’s stores to foster continuous funnel optimization and to deliver the best in-store CX.
- Go to market and ideal store Network: perform strategic analysis to develop and optimize sales networks, ensure geographical footprint optimization leveraging on the best store formats
- Support stores organizational evolution trough People Excellence: develop the right skills and capabilities set needed to constantly improve in-store performance and implement effective development paths supported by coaching and training activities.
- Drive Sales effectiveness: through an attentive agenda management, a skillful omnichannel orchestration, intelligent booking and optimized time management – guide and support Sales Team on daily basis by driving improvement & KPI monitoring.
- Foster a continuous performance dialogue: constantly monitoring commercial KPIs, encouraging proactive performance improvement and intelligent benchmarking, being in charge, along with the IT department, of IT systems and platform related to commercial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, sales incentives calculation, etc.
- Along with HR is responsible for the design, implementation and roll-out of stores incentive systems and sales promotions
- Manage communication strategies and contents towards salespeople using different channels
- Promote all the initiatives that contribute to the creation of a Data Driven Organization.
- Orchestrate and support implementation of One Big Data project in HU at local level
- Uses advanced analytics methods to extract insights from business data;
- Performs analysis and builds data-driven models to answer business questions and needs;
- Visualizes information and develops reports on results of data analysis to monitor and support the Sales actions
- Extensive experience as project manager for complex initiatives especially in Commercial and Marketing Areas within International contexts
- Fluent in English
- Economic or Engineering degree is an advantage
- Teamwork attitude, ability in working and achieving results through others
- Proven leadership and inspirational skills
- Communication & buy-in skills
- Analytical approach and sharp problem solving
- Project management skills
- Ability to enter the details without losing the whole picture
- Ability to cope effectively with different roles and cultures across organization
- Ability to leverage best practices, share and reapply.