Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching. Amplifon Americas, the world’s largest distributor of hearing aid technology is searching for a Compliance Manager, with a passion for integrity to protect and serve our customers, our employees, and the future of our business.
In this highly visible role, you’ll help create an environment that instills confidence in our teams and raises awareness of risk so we can deliver on our mission of bringing sound to life for millions.
The Compliance Manager is the lifeguard of the company, protecting our business from known and unknown risks. Instead of letting rules and regulations stifle growth, you’ll ensure Amplifon has an empowering compliance program that creates an advantage, protecting us at all levels of the organization.
In the first 90 days, you’ll analyze our current policies looking for strengths and opportunities. When regulatory challenges arise, you’ll use your sharp investigation skills to research all the facts and interview relevant employees. Keeping your cool and finding a solution to the problem is critical as you seek a quick and fair resolution.
Ready to take the next step in your career? You’ll be a true strategic partner to the business as you stay on top of changing regulations, document and define operational processes and decipher the meaning and the impact. The ability to anticipate objections and take proactive steps will set you apart as leaders understand the pros and cons of decisions.
The best part about this job? You will set the tone for corporate integrity at Amplifon Americas and bring the entire company along in the journey. The direction you set will allow Amplifon to meet our strategic objectives of empowering lives with the gift of sound.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, health record information management, or similar degree required.
- Some or all of the following certifications/degrees are strongly desired: CIPP, CHC, CHPC
- 3-5 years of health care, regulatory, ethics, compliance or privacy experience.
- Working knowledge of privacy laws, CMS regulations including Medicare Advantage, private insurance
- Experience researching and interpreting regulations, law, statutes and contracts
- Interview and investigations experience
- Experience gathering, analyzing, coordinating and reporting on complex information and projects is required
- Project management skills desired
- Ability to communicate effectively with all types of people.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Strong analytical, judgment and independent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
Our corporate office is located in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature.
Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…