Senior Procurement Analyst
A penny saved is much more valuable than a penny earned. Amplifon Americas, the leader in global hearing care has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent in a newly created role on our Procurement team.
As a Procurement Analyst, you’ll drive continuous improvement throughout our organization. Building relationships with internal partners and suppliers will support growth and help us save money as we maximize value from vendors.
Our company is in growth mode; our procurement leader needs an analyst who thrives in spreadsheets and builds productive relationships. You’ll drive consistency and cost savings in the procure to pay process with our hearing aid suppliers. Relationships will be enhanced in Business Review meetings you manage, ensuring our contract terms and SLA’s are always top of mind.
Do you like to be at the ground floor of new systems? You’ll be part of the Oracle implementation project team, sharing opinions and creating effective templates for the team when we go-live.
Most importantly, our top candidate will look beyond their own lens and collaborate with internal customers to find obfuscated ways to protect the bottom line. Get ready for international exposure as you collaborate with our global procurement, legal, product management, finance, and operations teams.
The best part about this job? Because of the tremendous value you’ll add to the organization, you’ll be highly valued and appreciated!
Education, Experience & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in a buyer, procurement or sourcing role
- Success in achieving tangible savings for an organization
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with an ERP system; Oracle strongly preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency with the other Office 365 products
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- We are not a manufacturer, so the ability to build relationships with our vendor partners is critical
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are moving!
We are thrilled to announce a move to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in early 2019. This amazing building will offer collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…