Provider Relations Advocate
The value of our business is driven by the quality of our work. The Provider Care Relations role is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if you have a passion for creating personalized and efficient client experiences.
Amplifon Americas, the leader in global hearing care has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent. In this role, you’ll help educate our 5000+ providers, who bring sound to life for millions of people.
Do you have a habit of establishing friendly rapport with providers quickly by asking questions to understand their needs? With strong attention to detail, you’ll be able to support our providers in managing scenarios involving patient care, benefits coverage, and order processes.
At times, you will also support our senior management team with special projects and provider outreach. Sounds simple, right? That’s where your skills in collaboration, time management, and effective communication will be relied upon.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 2 years of equivalent work experience (Associate’s/B.A. degree preferred)
- Customer service or health care experience preferred
- Knowledge of the health insurance industry and plans
- Solid time management with effective follow-through and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that support effective working relationships
- Established analytical and critical thinking skills
- Robust knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent communication skills
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are moving!
We are thrilled to announce a move to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in early 2019. This amazing building will offer collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…