Internal Communication & Event Internship
Internal Communication & Event Intern
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and choose a career that brings sound to life in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
During your internship experience your main accountability would be to provide support to our Corporate Internal Communication team. You will be exposed to and provide support to all the initiatives addressed to more than 16,000 people across 29 different Countries.
Main missions of your role. As an Internal Communication intern, you will be able to:
- Support in the design and implementation of internal communication activities and related plans
- Bridge between Corporate and Countries to ensure full alignment
- Manager the internal communication touchpoints
- Support the team in managing projects for events and serve on the event committee
- Assist full-time staff with day-to-day operations and event planning
- Assist with projects in the areas of event development as needed
Desired skills and experience:
You are the right person if you:
- Are undergraduate or new graduate in Communication or related fields.
- Speak English fluently
- Are tech savvy: you’re not only comfortable with technology – you ‘excel’ at it
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage and a variety of tasks
- Have a natural inclination to be organized and responsive to internal and external customer requests in a timely manner
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- Are flexible: you roll with the punches. You prefer a fast-paced and dynamic environment and are agile and comfortable enough to keep up as plans change and evolve
- Are agile to interact with all levels of the organization
- Are interested in working in and with an international team
- Are results oriented with good communication skills