Operations Manager- Westlake Village, CA
An estimated 36 million Americans are hearing-impaired, and that number will continue to grow as the population ages. Hearing loss doesn’t only impact the individual, it impacts families, friends, and communities. Miracle-Ear is at the forefront of changing these lives.
As the US leader in hearing care we’re looking for a compassionate and caring individual with the operations and leadership acumen to aid in the success of our team.
As the Operations Manager, you will leverage years of operations management expertise to evaluate training needs, success metrics, and ensure the franchise is operating at full strength. Your command of defining needs in sales, product, practices and policies will be crucial as you elevate Miracle-Ear performance.
Combined with strong coaching skills, your passion for leading will strengthen team performance, drive sales at all levels of our organization, and help bring the gift of sound to millions of customers.
Nobody expects you to be right all the time, but your keen attention to detail will come in handy as you examine financial data, monitor KPI’s, and provide recommendations to improve profitability.
- 3+ years progressive retail management experience
- Background in Sales preferred
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a wide range of patients, colleagues, and vendors
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to recommend, develop and implement initiatives to improve operations
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and data analytics is a plus
- Computer Skills – CRM, MS Office, POS Systems
- Expert level Decision Quality
At Miracle-Ear®, we want to do everything we can to help connect people to hearing health care. Through the Miracle-Ear Foundation®, in partnership with Miracle-Ear centers, we have donated over 10,000 hearing aids to more than 6,000 individuals who could not afford to receive the hearing health care they need. Join the Miracle-Ear team today and help us give the gift of sound to communities all across America.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.