IT Project Manager- Call Center
New technology might not be the first thing you think of in the hearing care industry, but new systems and applications are changing our industry and people’s lives, giving them the gift of sound. Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry has a demand for diverse, authentic, creative and dynamic talent for this critical role on our IT Team.
As the IT Project Manager, you’ll lead, plan and manage the implementation of technical solutions for our internal and outsourced call centers from start to finish and engage with global stakeholders to ensure success. Connect the technical dots between the Call center application and our Marketing and Digital platforms, keeping Amplifon cutting edge as we advance the customer journey.
A successful candidate needs to strike a balance between the “art” and “science” of project management. Strong technical skills to analyze, design, develop, test and release phases for our call center software are critical. Strong leadership skills like communication and vision will help you facilitate discussions with stakeholders, manage risks, and update on major project milestones.
Working with call center leadership, you’ll align technology to smoothly launch new campaigns and create new tools for our call center agents. New features lead to new configurations; you enjoy putting these puzzle pieces together to maximize the system. With visibility to upper-level leaders, you can showcase your technical and communication skills in executive updates on project milestones.
With a knack for team building and vendor savvy you will manage project life-cycles with ease, achieving deliverables and building new skill sets. Staying ever-vigil for solutions and consistently enhancing the user and customer experience will guide your daily work journey.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business is required
- Experience in implementing, evolving and supporting Call Center Platforms with technology like Nice inContact or Five9 is critical
- Full-cycle Project Management experience leading projects that have close interaction with business stakeholders
- Experience developing and executing comprehensive project plans and finalizing related deliverables
- This is a hand’s on role; you need to love the big picture and get into the details
- Strong communication skills with senior and executive leaders
- Experience in retail or healthcare is preferred
- Willing to travel if needed
- Required to be seated for 8 hours in front of computers
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.