Strategic Account Manager
Do you treat your client’s business as if it were your own? When it comes to providing exceptional consulting to members, Amplifon Americas has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our Elite Hearing Network team.
The growth of our Elite Hearing Network relies on helping members achieve success in their local markets. We need a Strategic Account Manager who can figure out the balance of being likable & persistent and use these relationship-building skills to increase profitability and revenue growth.
Are you an experienced and savvy communicator? You’ll hit the ground running enhancing relationships with our members becoming an expert in the hearing care industry. Numbers shouldn’t frighten you since you’ll use data to tell the story of account activities and recommend new growth initiatives for them.
Leveraging technology and building it into your daily workflow is mission critical. Our use of Salesforce makes it easy to manage existing member relationships and generate/drive referrals within the network.
Lastly, you’ll have high visibility collaborating with diverse, cross functional teams to ensure success for your accounts. Putting out fires and resolving issues quickly will build your credibility with the team. This role is best suited for an independent problem-solver who can balance client priorities with promoting our brand.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 3+ years of inside/outside sales experience in a professional environment
- Experience in customer service and problem solving
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time management skills to do the administrative work to manage your territory
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and computer systems
- Experience with Salesforce is strongly preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Because we communicate electronically with members, we need somebody who can write in a professional way with proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work independently but willing to aid in development of others
- Territory for this role is South East portion of US, so you’ll work East Coast hours
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Ability to make lasting impression in hearing industry
- Award winning work/life balance
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.