Hearing Aid Audiologist and Clinic Manager (Cambridge)
Days and hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch
A Career to Be Proud Of
As the world’s leading hearing specialist, operating in 29 countries across the world, we have one focus: our customers’ quality of life. Up and down the UK and Ireland, our dedicated front and back-office professionals are constantly working to offer the best and the latest innovations in diagnostic testing, fitting and hearing aid technologies. That’s because, from Hearing Care to Business Support roles, our people are devoted to improving life for people with hearing difficulties.
If you share our passion for Hearing Care, clinical excellence, and superior customer service, and if you want to be part of a close-knit global team that offers world-class training and international opportunities, then we have rewarding careers to challenge and develop your skills at Amplifon.
What We Can Offer You Upon Joining
- Basic salary of up to £32,000
- Uncapped Commission
- Company Car OR Car Allowance of £3,000
- 25 days holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Auto enrolment
- Brand-new benefit Perkbox
Possible relocation assistance of up to £3,000 for any candidates looking for a change of scenery
Also don't forget our referral incentives - for any successful referral you will be eligible to receive up to £1,000 in high street vouchers!
To refer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be eligible to apply for both Private Dental and Private Medical Insurance after successful completion of your probation
We are currently recruiting for a Hearing Aid Audiologist and Clinic Manager for our Cambridge clinic.
Reporting to the Area Manager, you are responsible for delivering excellence in customer care and audiology services to Amplifon clients.
You are also responsible for:
- Administering hearing tests, assessing client needs and informing them of the options available to them.
- Providing an aftercare service in line with the Amplifon aftercare programme.
- Managing the clinic with the support of a Customer Care Coordinator, including staff management.
- Ensuring that the team provide a professional, courteous and high quality service.
- Delivering a positive Amplifon customer journey experience that exceeds expectations.
- Act as a role model for Amplifon by developing and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders including colleagues, local community and other clinicians.
- Ensuring that all internal and legal are compliant with guidelines.
- Ensuring that at all times the clinic diary is planned to meet commercial objectives and customer needs.
- Deliver all KPIs to planned levels and address areas of underperformance with timely action plans.
- Strong computer literacy
- Exceptional standards of customer care and service
- Commercial sensitivity
- Action orientated
- Strong analytical and judgement ability
- Effective communication style
- Organised and efficient with time
- Drive and tenacity
It would be desirable if you have the following:
- Full driving license
- Proven commercial experience
The post holder will need to travel within their clinic area and beyond within the area as required.
For any queries, please contact our Talent Acquisition Lead, Grant Finney on email@example.com 0161 2097153
This recruitment post is not suitable for UK Visa and Sponsorship and therefore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the UK / EU without restriction. If you are a non-EU candidate you will be required to provide all relevant eligibility documentation to your application at the time of applying.