Having big ideas is great, but they’re nothing without rolling your sleeves up and getting down to business. Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent.
In the role of Event Manager, you’ll gain valuable leadership visibility while helping to ensure the success of our global corporate events. Not only will your work bring people together, but it will also move our business forward.
Unparalleled employee experiences coupled with your expertise will define best-in-class events that align with organizational goals and strategic initiatives. Collaboration and creativity are key as you partner with marketing to produce both internal and external event communications.
Execution will be seamless as you manage vendor relationships, on-site production and the budget for each event. You’ll also look 2-3 steps ahead, so you can anticipate needs before they arise, and periodically review progress to refine the approach if needed.
Lastly, logistics and materials are a key part of any event. Having an eye for detail, a thorough checklist process, and loads of tracking numbers will solidify your success and ensure all items make it to and home from each event.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 7+ years’ event planning experience
- Experience with attendee web registration systems such as Cvent
- Innovative and team-oriented individual who enjoys working with others
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Well-honed attention to detail is critical for travel and accommodation reservations
- Strong organizational skills needed to manage various stages of corporate events
- Easily maintains working relationships within all levels of the company
- Must be able to travel up to 25% or more including international
- Cvent or other Event Management System
- Microsoft Office
- Expert in Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- Exposure to partners throughout our global company
- Project ownership and autonomy
- Wide exposure to finance, business intelligence, and IT practices
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are moving! We are thrilled to announce our recent relocation to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in early 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…