Client Care Coordinator
The most important part of communication is hearing what often isn’t said. As a Client Care Coordinator, you are the warm and welcoming first point of contact for our clients. Through friendly phone, email, & face to face interactions, you’ll discover unspoken needs and develop supportive relationships with clients.
Most importantly, you’ll efficiently manage schedules that bring-in and follow up with those in need of hearing care. Your compassion and care will help you provide a service your grandparents would be proud of.
If you thrive in a dynamic environment, where using technology to stay organized gives you energy, you’ll fit right in. Through process management you’ll seamlessly greet clients, obtain their information, answer general questions, and set expectations for their visit.
We run promotions from time-to-time, so you’ll have fun finding creative ways to connect with potential clients and encourage their participation. You’re not afraid to pick up the phone, in fact, it’s fun for you to connect with new people. You’ll also get creative by connecting via social media and sending out mailers.
Through training, observation, and participation you’ll also have a rewarding career path towards becoming a leader in hearing health care. Our success is your success; developing in your career will help with growth in our locations.
- You’re an expert at communicating and putting people at ease regardless of the situation
- You’re able to multitask and be proactive within the office
- Can easily ensure client schedules and files are updated and accurately completed
- Experience in telemarketing, accessory sales, and or healthcare services is a plus
- You’re committed to providing exceptional customer service
- Experience working in an office environment that relies on your Financial and Math abilities
- You’re energetic about new technology with computer skills ranging from Microsoft Office to CRM systems to Practice Management Software
At Miracle-Ear®, we want to do everything we can to help connect people to hearing health care. Through the Miracle-Ear Foundation®, in partnership with Miracle-Ear centers, we have donated over 10,000 hearing aids to more than 6,000 individuals who could not afford to receive the hearing health care they need. Join the Miracle-Ear team today, and help us give the gift of sound to communities all across America.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.