Client Care Representative
Do you have passion for helping people? Are you motivated, enthusiastic and have a drive to succeed? Do you want to work in a dynamic environment? Let us know about you!
As a Client Care Representative you will:
- Work in a fast-paced environment, where you will be the initial point of contact for our customers,
- Support the marketing group by making outbound calls, and receiving inbound calls from potential customers,
- Perform a full range of services including answering questions, resolving concerns, gathering information, and scheduling appointments,
- Be part of a fun and dynamic work environment,
- High school diploma,
- 1+ years of experience in sales or call center,
- Excellent verbal and telephone communication skills,
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word,
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- Advanced problem solving and organizational skills,
- Ability to type while being on the phone,
- Second language is a great advantage (Farsi, Cantonese, Punjabi etc.)
- Healthcare industry experience is an advantage.
Amplifon Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.