CRM Project Manager
Do you crave order AND love to rally teams behind exciting global initiatives? Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent for our CRM Project Manager role.
CRM tools have grown exponentially over the last few years. This role is the perfect blend between CRM marketing operations and project management, especially if you are passionate about aligning teams, coordinating communications, and understanding new and existing technology to support growth.
The CRM Project Manager will be the hub where people, processes, metrics, and goals are brought into alignment. You’ll focus on managing end-to-end CRM projects from planning and budgeting, to execution and analysis with continual focus on KPI’s. Flex your stellar communication skills as you engage Miracle-Ear franchisees and ensure their success in the CRM Program.
Relationships are key in this role as you work with IT, Operations, Training and our Call Center to develop project objectives, strategies, budgets, and resources needed to support CRM expansion. Your skills in defining and managing project scope, gathering and interpreting requirements from stakeholders, testing/UAT, and identifying timelines will keep teams motivated to achieve results.
Your passion for detail and marketing will help us stay ‘on brand’, regardless of the channel or campaign. You’ll have exciting visibility to senior and global leaders as you share project updates and post-completion results. Last but definitely not least, your efforts will help us bring the gift of sound to millions!
- 7+ years of marketing experience including operations and project/program management, technical implementations, and multi-channel marketing strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- Analytical, communication, and process skills are needed to turn insights and needs into reality
- Experience with standard project management methodologies/tools and leading cross-functional initiatives from concept through deployment
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to creatively recommend solutions to issues without a clear answer
- Hands-on experience with implementing Marketing Cloud Technology, especially Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint so you can easily prepare slides for executives
- Experience with product ownership, CRM, BI and Analytics tools
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diversecolleagues and leaders
We recently made a move to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in January 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…