Italy CRM Specialist
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 13,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,300 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
For our Milan office, we are currently looking for a CRM Specialist to be hired with a permanent contract in the Country Italy - Marketing function.
The CRM Specialist will support the Italy CRM & Customer Operations Manager in the following activities:
- Planning and implementing CRM Strategy in order to increase the value of the customer base, identify areas for improvement and optimize the effectiveness of CRM actions
- Managing customer database-related processes
- Suggesting data driven analyses and reports in order to analyze customer behavior, develop customer segmentation strategies and identify key insights
- Supporting the scouting of innovative CRM solutions and practices
Skills and Experiences
- University degree required (B&A, marketing, communication, management engineering);
- Significant experience (at least 3 year) in dynamic and customer oriented environments
- Knowledge of marketing and CRM best practices, processes and tools in highly customer oriented organizations
- Expertise in Google Analytics and MS Excel
- Solid communication skills
- Attitude for band KPI monitoring
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in cross – functional and international teams
We are looking for a creative and proactive candidate who wants to make the difference every day, working in a fast environment.