1AT - Global Account Payable Specialist
One Amplifon Transformation Program
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
At Amplifon, we are working to reshape our finance operations worldwide. To get there, we need exceptional people.
The business is undergoing a finance change and this opportunity requires a motivated leaders to play a critical part. This business is vastly international and is full of bright and engaging characters. We want someone who is seriously passionate about creating a best-in-class finance function, from a process and management of information perspective.
You will be part of the One Amplifon team as you review, upgrade and change existing processes to maximise efficiencies. The lead will complete the scoping, project management and effective delivery of a new finance target operating model and finance cloud suite for the firm. This role will help to transform and improve finance and accounting processing and reporting. This person will ensure group led activities are implemented successfully and will possess project management skills along with deep knowledge of finance and accounting practices. She/he will also be able to deep dive into specific areas of issue, helping to unblock and resolve. The role holder should have an inquisitive mind, attention to detail and should be someone who will go the extra mile to get things right not being afraid to challenge and drive change.
What we are looking for
The Procure to Pay Finance Lead will develop and manage the digital and automation roadmap for the One Amplifon Transformation program, working closely with finance operations to streamline the procure-to-pay processes. The project is a crucial part of the organization's digital road map which will deliver an end-to-end system that will generate efficiencies across multiple areas of the business.
Amplifon is seeking a Procure to Pay Transformation Finance Lead to join the Corporate Finance team. This role will support the Group Finance Director in looking across the end-to-end processes and system functionality to optimize teams' capability, increase efficiency, remove blockers, and reduce risk at the global level and locally. The individual will be also responsible for driving and measuring the quality, utilization and effectiveness of the end-to-end process.
The ideal candidate will be analytical and detail-driven, will be comfortable influencing stakeholders, and will have excellent knowledge of P2P steps and activities, problem-solving, and project management skills.
You will have extensive experience of the end-to-end P2P journey, bringing your subject matter expertise to the role with real passion and flair to support transformation and process improvement whilst also leading on all aspects of operational management. This role combines the importance of operational efficiency, strong people management skills and change and transformation experience, and is therefore critical to the success of the function and associated processes.
- Develop Amplifon global delivery of the target operating model, working to drive quality and accuracy across the program.
- Assess and scope the current end-to-end Procure to Pay process, offering solution-based recommendations for process, system, and reporting improvements, together with efficiencies around ways of working.
- Ensure the system implemented meets the agreed requirements and scope, including processes, capability and control and governance requirements.
- Manage functionality improvement, automation and digital transformation for Amplifon system.
- Support across all key points of the project such as user acceptance testing, assessment of readiness for go-live etc.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Amplifon procurement systems and processes.
- Proactively mitigate risks associated with the end-to-end process and help drive the resolution of escalated issues.
- Build robust relationships with local teams to understand their needs and streamline the procure-to-pay process by designing efficient procurement mechanisms.
- Embed a habitual change and transformation culture, working collaboratively with the teams to take them on the change journey, getting buy-in and offer value add.
- Drive stakeholder satisfaction through identifying value add and continuous improvement opportunities within the procure-to-pay process.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of Account Payables and Purchasing experience, including Capex/Opex Management, Fixed Assets and Inventory management.
- Able to demonstrate experience in an AP / P2P change and transformation programs including system and process delivery.
- Analytical by nature, and able to apply a solution-based approach to your own work.
- Oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the enterprise and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Someone with a can-do attitude, organised, with a strong attention to details.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline and goal driven environment.
- A steady and calming influence, with the ability to cope well in times of pressure.
- Experience working within a leading IT Services, Systems Integrator or Management Consultancy (preferably Big 4, IBM, Accenture, Capgemini etc.).
- Experienced in using Oracle Cloud (advantageous but not essential)
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or related field.