We are the leading independent hearing healthcare services provider in Australia, offering a range of hearing care solutions to our valued customers. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers.
Proud to be part of Amplifon, the global leader in hearing solutions we now operate over 300 clinics across Australia with a global presence in over 22 countries.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the head of our Business Applications division you will provide project coordination and management activities across a portfolio of projects related to our field applications.
- Drive the execution of the assigned activities making sure all relevant teams have a clear picture of the activities and priorities
- Responsible for monitoring, tracking and ensuring timelines are met
- Engagement of third-party vendors and corporate technical units to ensure that both internal and external SLA's are met
- Implenttion and execution of the reporting framework
- Review the activities in the pipeline for both business operations and projects to report on delays and/or bottlenecks
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 3-4 years Project Management experience
- Experience in Agile scrum methodology for product development, deployment and support
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office suite