Global Digital Specialist
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
For our Global HQ, we are currently looking for aGlobal Digital Specialist that reports directly to the Global Digital CoE Director of Amplifon and holds the responsibility of developing and executing a global digital media paid strategy across different media channels, ensuring consistency with the global Digital Marketing strategy and alignment / adaptation across Amplifon’s regions and countries.
- Develop a paid strategy in alignment with Global Digital Marketing strategy, set goals to increase brand awareness and lead generation across all digital media channels
- Plan and manage paid search (AdWords, Bing, etc), paid social (Facebook, Twitter, etc) display and programmatic performance campaigns (networks, affiliation, DEM, native, etc)
- Coordinate with regional/local digital marketing managers to ensure proper adaptation and execution of Digital strategy
- Monitor and report on performances, continuously identifying opportunities for fine-tuning and optimization and sharing of best practices across regions and countries.
- Establish strong relationships and manage key strategic partnerships with digital companies and providers.
What you'll need
- 3+ years of experience in digital campaigns management
- Excellent knowledge search (AdWords, Bing), social adv platforms (Facebook, Twitter) and programmatic DSPs (DV360, Zemanta)
- Good knowledge of performance media vendors and technologies
- Good knowledge of media Data Management Platform, Adobe would be considered as a plus
- General confidence on digital media landscape, actors, technologies, trends
- High Proficiency level in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with analytics, brand-safety tools, tracking and attribution, reporting tools
- Familiarity with ad servers, rich media vendors, web debugging and troubleshooting tools
- Fluent English language is a key prerequisite, both written and oral
Managerial skills and Personal characteristics
- Passion for digital adv;
- Organized, detail oriented, data driven decision maker
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Team player member