Sr. Financial Analyst
Data and information are key to the success of any analyst; translating that information into meaningful action takes you from good to great. Amplifon Canada, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry, has a strong demand for a diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent in our Sr. Financial Analyst role.
You will add significant value to our organization by telling the story behind the data, helping leaders make guided business decisions that bring sound to life for millions.
Amplifon Canada is growing with many new finance tactics rolling out. Prove you are an ambitious self-starter by communicating your analysis of monthly financial reports, sales, and KPI trends to high-level leadership within the organization.
Can you read people as well as you read spreadsheets? A high level of EQ is just as important as IQ when you collaborate with colleagues from Finance, BI, and Operations to ensure consensus on the data. As a trusted advisor, you will build on these relationships and assist in analysis of the annual/monthly budgets and forecasts.
Lastly, if you’re continually looking to expand your knowledge and experiences within the finance field, look no further. Our strategic growth in Canada will expose you to components of M&A as well as ERP implementation. Your thorough analysis of data along with a fresh take on processes and technology with allow our business units to thrive.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
- 2-5 years’ experience with BI and Financial Reporting
- Ability to travel approximately 15% of the time
Required proficiency with tools:
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft products; Excel (pivot tables/macros), Word, PowerPoint
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required for success
- Understand business intelligence systems and reporting
- Experience with ERP system required, JDE preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills necessary for success
- Ability to prioritize workflow and influence without authority
- Display a high degree of motivation, dedication, and sense of urgency
- Must be comfortable working with all levels of the organization
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winningwork/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Amplifon Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require
accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…