Vice President of Operations
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. Amplifon Americas, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent. Our Amplifon Hearing Health Care (AHHC) team provides hearing help for more than 100+ million people, works with 5,000+ providers, and those numbers continue to rise.
AHHC's Vice President of Operations role is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if quality care and sustainable growth drivers are your keys to revolutionizing client satisfaction. In this role you’ll oversee intertwined insurance initiatives, business development projects, and cross-functional team enhancements.
Do you have a passion for driving change? Partnering with our executives, you’ll lead the evolution of new program development, product implementations, and complex activities (e.g. RFP responses). Bring your inquisitive nature along to challenge current processes, innovate new systems, and promote best practices that drive growth.
Leading leaders can be a challenge, but is also rewarding. You’ll collaborate with our amazing field teams to modernize enterprise-level sales acumen, enhance communication channels that promote patient needs, and fine-tune payment/reporting systems that cultivate company performance data.
Lastly, the team needs you to quickly foster cross-functional relationships with providers, members, and internal stakeholders to align contractual, legal, regulatory, and strategic goals. This role is best suited for a problem-solving self-starter who is solutions-focused and wants to make hearing health accessible to everyone.
- B.A. degree in Business, Finance, or related field required – MBA preferred
- 8+ years in strategy, management consulting, or corporate planning experience in a health plan or third party environment
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in business development and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) experience
- Extensive knowledge of state legislative and regulatory processes
- Experience leading Claims, and Provider Network Management functions
- Process Improvement experience (Preferably Lean/Six Sigma)
- Strong Change Management experience
- Background in a matrix environment - ability to influence stakeholders across the organization
- Experience working with third party administrators
- Go-to-Market strategy and competitive analysis skills
- Demonstrable experience with sales/consulting to drive growth and improvement
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We have moved!
We are thrilled to announce a move to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…