Franchise Business Manager
Success in management requires learning as fast as the world is changing. Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent for our Franchise Business Manager (FBM) role.
Our Miracle-Ear franchise partners need a savvy and innovative business leader who can enhance their local operations. You’ll strategically guide and coach them to transform their customer experience, giving more people the gift of sound.
Miracle-Ear has exciting and aggressive growth plans; engaging our franchisees is paramount to success. You’ll conduct monthly operational reviews and listen to their challenges and successes, building solid relationships along the way. Using solid sales data and KPI’s, you’ll develop and implement action plans that drive revenue.
Growth is never by chance; it is the result of people working together. You’ll “package” best practices and share them with your other FBM colleagues creating operational excellence throughout our Miracle-Ear stores. Collaboration with Marketing, Operations, and Finance teams will bring your ideas to life and make a difference in the lives of millions.
- Your Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance show your desire for working in sales, operations, audit & analysis
- 5-8 years of experience working in a multi-retail or franchise management environment will give you credibility with the franchisees and help you to think on your feet when challenges arise
- Experience with sales, operations, audit and analysis will allow you to hit the ground running faster
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and other technologies are needed as you’ll use these systems daily
- Ability to travel approximately 80-90% to visit franchisees and Miracle-Ear locations
- Seeking candidate in Philadelphia, PA
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities * Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure * An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We Moved! We are thrilled to announce our recent relocation to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers on January 21st of 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
At Miracle-Ear®, we want to do everything we can to help connect people to hearing health care. The Miracle-Ear Foundation®, in partnership with Miracle-Ear centers, has donated over 10,000 hearing aids to more than 6,000 individuals who could not afford to receive the hearing health care they need. Every day, we strive to give the gift of sound to communities all across America.
For over 65 years, Miracle-Ear hearing aids have helped people enjoy fuller lives. Plus, Miracle-Ear offers free, detailed hearing assessments and aftercare programs you can’t find anywhere else. Join our team, and give the gift of sound.