Applications and Reporting Analyst- Mulgrave
Who We Are.
National Hearing Care is proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
What We Do.
With over 300 clinics across Australia, we offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experience worldwide, We strive to understand the unique needs of every customer, delivering the best solutions and outstanding experience!
About This Opportunity.
The purpose of this role is to take ownership for support of the CRM & reporting applications, as well as Integration between the different systems. The ideal candidate will also manage day to day work assignment and relationships with our supplier. The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the enterprise applications are supported during all agreed hours of coverage, with appropriate back-up support capabilities;
- Liaise with Corporate IT and suppliers for problem resolutions .
- Work alongside other teams within NHC and suppliers to ensure service interruptions are restored to meet business requirements and agreed SLAs;
- Responsible for the support, maintenance, repair or replacement of applications and their interfaces to ensure maximum availability and quality;
- Initiate, implement and manage the maintenance and release program based on best practice;
- Reporting – provide weekly status on incidents and project work items;
- Ensure new systems and functions introduced are integrated to the existing IT environment without any negative impact to the business; furthermore, the changes must comply with the existing policy, procedures, change control, release management and audit requirements;
- Ensure risks to the environment are identified early and mitigation strategies developed and employed; and
- Coordinate and facilitate consultation with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology/system implementations.
As an ideal candidate for NHC, you will have strong experience with a passion for career development, learning and embracing training. You work closely and communicate well with our in house teams and enjoy voicing new ideas and understanding the journey the business is on. You will also have:
- Recognized Tertiary Degree in I.T.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in SQL Server programming
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in project delivery environment
- Experience in Microsoft .Net development, CRM and JIRA
- Expert experience MS SQL programming and Oracle
- Advanced skills in T-SQL , SSRS & SSIS and PowerBI .
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Hands on reports development experience
- Excellent T-SQL expertise
- Strong production support experience
- Support and maintenance of enterprise data and analytics environment as well as complex data queries
- Troubleshooting data issues across BI platforms
- Strong documentation skills for continuous improvement across ETL
- Experience with Visual Studio
What We Can Offer You:
- A structured Career Path to help achieve your own goals
- Amplifon training, career development and lots of e-learning tools!
- Yearly Flu Vaccinations
- Access to discounted private health insurance
- Eligibility to participate in Amplifon’s Employee Referral Program
- Eligibility to participate in Amplifon’s Reward & Recognition Programs
- Conferences, Team functions throughout the year!
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please click apply now. Alternatively for an indepth confidential discussion, please get directly in touch with Emma Kelly, Talent Acquisition for National Hearing Care Australia- email@example.com