Have you thought about your next career in Audiology?
A Career to Be Proud Of
As the world’s leading hearing specialist, operating in 29 countries across the world, we have one focus: our customers’ quality of life. Up and down the UK and Ireland, our dedicated front and back-office professionals are constantly working to offer the best and the latest innovations in diagnostic testing, fitting and hearing aid technologies. That’s because, from Hearing Care to Business Support roles, our people are devoted to improving life for people with hearing difficulties.
If you share our passion for Hearing Care, clinical excellence, and superior customer service, and if you want to be part of a close-knit global team that offers world-class training and international opportunities, then we have rewarding careers to challenge and develop your skills at Amplifon.
What We Can Offer You Upon Joining
As a global business with highly competitive salaries and uncapped packages this role has a flexible approach for an experienced audiologist who is keen to develop their career stepping into a superb training role and would consider applicants on either a full time of part time basis and would include
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Company Car OR Car Allowance of £4,000
- 25 days holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Auto enrolment pension
- Brand-new benefit Perkbox
- 10% annual bonus entitlement
You will be eligible to apply for both Private Dental and Private Medical Insurance after successful completion of your probation
We are currently recruiting for a Training Partner within North London region where you would be responsible for
- Produce materials to meet business and training needs which use media creatively to generate maximum impact and outcomes, ensuring that best external and internal practice is researched and built in as appropriate.
- Review training priorities and impact to set action plans in quarterly meetings with Area Manager, Training Manager, Operations Director & HR Director
- Deliver appropriate material to new Hearing Aid Audiologists on a one to one and/or in workshops to ensure that they have all the knowledge and skills required to perform the role to a high standard.
- Work in partnership with Area Managers and Training Manager to diagnose training needs of clinic teams. Ensure that the training need(s) are clearly identified and understood.
- Clinical training
- On-boarding New starters
- Delivering training through blended learning i.e. Skype, mini meets, 121 clinic coaching
- Training Students Audiologists
- Minimum of 2 years commercial experienced
- Experienced Hearing Aid Audiologist
- Computer literacy – highly competent use of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Training delivery experience including workshops, small group delivery and one to one coaching
- In - depth product knowledge and a passion to further develop through CPD and close relationships with manufacturers
- Be able to demonstrate good clinical knowledge and standards in accordance with Amplifon Standards of Professional practice
The post holder will need to travel within their clinic area and beyond within the area as required.
For any queries, please contact our Talent Acquisition Lead, Grant Finney on firstname.lastname@example.org 0161 2097153.
This recruitment post is not suitable for UK Visa and Sponsorship and therefore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the UK / EU without restriction. If you are a non-EU candidate, you will be required to provide all relevant eligibility documentation to your application at the time of applying.