Digital Marketing Director
Are you ready for a new marketing career that offers the variety of the agency world plus the decision-making power of in house teams? Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, is looking for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent to be our next Director of Digital Marketing.
In this role, you’ll lead our North American Digital Marketing Center of Excellence and provide strategic direction for Amplifon’s online marketing strategy to grow revenue, profits, and industry recognition for the entire organization. Your efforts will help millions rediscover ALL the emotions of SOUND.
In the first 90 days, learn how digital media supports Amplifon’s four distinct brands and differing business models. Understanding current state will provide you a runway for driving growth, innovation, and alignment across the organization, as well as ensuring all stakeholders feel heard. Website traffic, new customer appointment volumes, and overall marketing ROI are key areas of focus.
Data abounds in marketing; procuring what is most important to achieve business goals is paramount. The left brain gets a healthy workout as you implement attribution strategies, spot trends in the data, lay out performance indicators, and put systems in place to measure success. Right brain thinking is also helpful to align messaging with consumer intent and imagine beyond the current digital marketing ecosystem into the future.
Our digital team is AMAZING in their respective areas of paid, owned and earned media, covering search, programmatic, social and content marketing, and SEO. A mix of tech savvy, strategic vision, and advertising instincts is needed in order to provide direction and inspire this high performing team. Building relationships with the other marketers, executives, clients, IT, and global colleagues will enrich your Amplifon experience.
This is a highly visible role! Leverage your expert communication, influence, and Powerpoint skills as you present at steering committee meetings and promote your programs to senior leaders as well as franchise and member networks. Because we believe in recognizing our best talent, this role is open due to the promotion of the previous Director.
- BA/BS in marketing required or equivalent training and experience
- 7+ years of experience in consumer marketing, 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, and 5+ years of experience managing marketing professionals
- Experience in marketing operations, program/project management, technical implementations, and multi-channel marketing strategies
- Preferred experience in an agency setting with a client management focus and/or experience in a multi-unit retail environment
- Ability to develop marketing strategies based on insights that drive business results
- Knack for organization, self-directed, and resourceful as you solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Predisposition to the player-coach approach that is happy to get their hands dirty, as well as step back to drive big-picture strategy
- Commitment to quality and accuracy, along with efficiency and effectiveness
- Change management experience to guide the team through growth and changes in the hearing care landscape
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing platforms and analytics tools, including experience with Marketing cloud software (Adobe Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Superior proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, as well as Jira and Confluence or other project management tools
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…