Sales Representative- Rolla, MO
An estimated 36 million Americans are hearing-impaired, and that number will continue to grow as the population ages. Hearing loss doesn’t only impact the individual, it impacts families, friends, and communities. Miracle-Ear is at the forefront of changing these lives.
Our franchise partners are looking to train the next generation of hearing care professionals with a passion for helping others. People always need healthcare; no matter the time of year or economic conditions someone will need you, and that’s a great foundation for your career.
- Hearing health care experience is not required. However, learning agility and adaptable technical skills will be a key part of your success
- Confidence, attentiveness, empathy, and thorough critical thinking skills will be used as you analyze patient needs from the moment they meet you
- A great hearing care professional can establish trust quickly and individualize and customize all aspects of every patient’s case
- Not only will you be improving the quality of life of your patients
,you will also be creating an amazing work environment with your office partners
- Ability to “wow” patients with exceptional Presentation and Customer Service skills
- 2-4 years of customer service experience or equivalent degree in a relevant field
- Ability to build Trust and Rapport immediately
- Expert level Decision Quality
- Demonstrated Time Management excellence
- Attentive Solution-Based Sales Skills that meet or exceed patient needs
- Computer & Functional Technical Skills – CRM, MS Office, POS Systems
- Well-versed in Store Operations, Finances, and Ethical Business
a Practices plus
At Miracle-Ear®, we want to do everything we can to help connect people to hearing health care. Through the Miracle-Ear Foundation®, in partnership with Miracle-Ear centers, we have donated over 10,000 hearing aids to more than 6,000 individuals who could not afford to receive the hearing health care they need. Join the Miracle-Ear team today, and help us give the gift of sound to communities all across America.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.