Medical Billing Specialist
Fast is fine, but to us accuracy is everything. When a company needs someone to step-in and provide detailed billing solutions with precise communication skills, you’re always the one for the job. Sound familiar?
Amplifon Hearing Healthcare (AHHC) has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent, and you may be a great fit. Our Medical Billing Specialist position is going to give you exposure to our most important customers and allow you to leverage your skills to provide superior care.
Your outstanding execution in several areas will help create an incredible customer experience and allow our internal teams to move the business forward. In this role you will be managing multiple priorities like claims submission, payment posting, denial management, refunds, reconciliation and quality tracking.
By building relationships with our organization’s key accounts, the work you do in performing accurate and timely medical billing and follow-up will be invaluable to department leaders and outside vendors. With great responsibility comes great visibility as you support a transition from manual to digital processing. The best part? Your work will contribute to our mission of helping millions rediscover the emotions of sound.
- High School Diploma required. Associate Degree or higher preferred
- 3-5 years of healthcare billing required
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with vendors/internal teams
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timelines
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately
- Microsoft Office 365, including intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of HCPCS/CPT coding and Professional Billing standards (Billing & Coding diploma/degree preferred)
- Previous experience with a clearinghouse
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning and mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are thrilled to announce our move to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in early 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…