Business Systems Analyst
New technology might not be the first thing you think of in the hearing care industry, but new systems and applications are changing our industry and people’s lives, giving them the gift of sound. Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry has a demand for diverse, authentic, creative and dynamic talent for this critical role on our IT Team.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you’ll be instrumental in the functional and technical analysis during implementation of digital and CRM projects. You’ll also be a crucial partner supporting innovative technology and keeping Amplifon cutting edge as we focus on the customer journey.
A successful candidate needs to strike a balance between the “art” and “science” of project implementation. Collaboration with multiple business units within Amplifon and developing a thorough understanding of their needs will be the focus to start. Detailed knowledge of technology, strong analysis skills, and the ability to be immersed into the business process are also paramount.
Looking for a role that allows the ability to draw on a variety of skills? If you know SQL, have scripting experience, supported UAT testing ,and facilitated implementation, this may be the opportunity for you! Having done all that in an e-commerce, retail, or medical setting will allow you to be even more impactful as we provide ample opportunity to collaborate with internal teams and external vendors.
You’re a technical expert and a self-starter with the uncanny ability to communicate with business leaders, including executives. No two days will be the same and you will have ample opportunity to showcase your skills. Amplifon provides the platform to take your skills to a global stage and in turn, helps millions rediscover all the emotions of sound.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent
- Requires 2+ years’ experience as IT Business System Analyst in medium to large scale implementations with focus on requirements analysis, application design, testing, release, and support.
- Familiarity of enterprise platforms such as web, database servers, middleware, API.
- Experience in MS SQL – for troubleshooting SQL queries, stored procedures preferred.
- Experience in retail or healthcare is a plus
- Exposure to e-Commerce platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Shopify or similar) is preferred.
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is located in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.