Italy Country Head of IT
Who we are:
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
For our Italian branch, we are currently looking for the Italy Head of IT
The Country Head of IT oversees all the IT systems and services in the country.
As a business partner, s/he works closely with local business lines to understand their needs and to improve their performance. S/he manages IT initiatives on a local level that are designed to support and achieve the company’s growth.
The head of IT maintains and builds up a strong cross-functional working partnership with all IT Global functions team within the Amplifon matrix organization in order to develop and delivers successful integrated IT project and activities.
S/he will report in solid line to the Country GM and in dotted line to the global CIO.
Being a management position, the director will lead and mentor a team of max 20 resources.
- Implements Local IT plans guaranteeing the highest quality and business continuity across the country channels aligned with the company’s vision and the IT global strategy
- Implementation and optimization of all the IT Retail systems ( e.g. Campaign Automation, Retail & Contact Center, CRM and Digital Marketing)
- Monitors and oversees all the IT systems and services in country (e.g. ERP, Operations & Enterprise Architecture, Big Data & BI).
- Accelerates the adoption in country of the global IT project
- As a member of the local LT she/he contributes to the elaboration and implementation of the country strategy and action plan
- Service desk management to support field and BO; monitoring IT operations in partnership with other functions
What you'll need
- Strong working experience in IT Retail systems (SalesForce, Oracle Xstore, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Cloud)
- General knowledge technologies covering all the functional fields of the information systems (i.e ERP, Operations & Enterprise Architecture, Big Data & BI).
- 10 -12 years (max) of experience on IT Retail systems
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Result and strategic oriented skilled leader, willing to collaborate and influence within the organization with business acumen.
- Sector experience within Retail is mandatory. Candidates from FMCG or telecommunications can also be considered.
- The candidate needs to be fluent in English and local language.
- Capability to managing complexity and to matrix reporting in an international environment
- Strong project management skills
- Successful candidates are change agents who can work with different team of the company.
- International mobility required
- English fluency and Italian fluency required
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast changing environment with proven capabilities and results.