Global Product Development Manager
The Global Product Development Manager will be responsible to lead Product Development projects related to core and no core products (included Amplifon retail branded products). Will be as well responsible to get and spread to the key stakeholders the information related to new technologies/new relevant features applicable to the industry.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation of Product Development projects from its inception to completion
- Develop full scale projects plans
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
- Onboard key stakeholders both internal and external
- Set up a strategy for successful new projects or on-going projects within the deadlines, budget, scope and customer’s expectations.
- Ensure that the necessary resources are available.
- Plan projects timelines, projects tasks and follow projects through their entire lifecycle using appropriate tools.
- Coordinate and manage project team to achieve project objectives.
- Support to project team and create a working environment that allows everyone to work to the best of their abilities.
- Monitor and regularly report the progress of projects.
- Manage changes in project scope, make adjustments and/or provide alternate solutions if necessary.
- Identify projects risks and manage them.
Education and experience:
- University degree required (Engineering; preferable Mechanical Eng. or Biomedical Eng.)
- Significant experience in Project management in R&D themes (5-8 years)
- Experience in Product Design
- Experience in big product launches and in multi-manufacturers approach
- Expert in CAD 2D & 3D
- Solid Experience in team management, especially if remote
- Experience in international, multicultural and multifunctional environments
- Experience at country and corporate level
- Change management
- English (very fluent); Spanish as second language is a preference, but not a must
- Proactive, energetic and willing to enlarge own competence through constant learning
- Proven technical skills combined with a strong vision and passion for business
- Strong presentation and meetings management skills