Digital Marketing Manager
We transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, making it a natural choice for people to seek the superior care and expertise of our hearing care professionals. We strive to understand the unique needs of every customer, delivering the very best solutions and an outstanding experience. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition to change the lives of millions of people across the world.
You will be the driving force behind digital marketing by ensuring digital has a voice at the table at National Hearing Care and parent company, Amplifon. Having a head for data, as well as creative projects, this role will grow digital marketing as a significant lead-generation channel for the business, as well as develop innovative approaches to deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Digital Strategy – provide strategic direction, lead concept development and design rollout from inception to implementation, identify opportunities in the business for digital support and growth and full responsibility for the digital Marketing budget.
- Campaign Implementation – work with the marketing team on integrated tactical marketing campaigns, update & refresh content and develop tactical landing pages for the website CMS and manage digital & media agencies
- Lead Generation – work across a fully integrated platform, including lead generation, acquisition and retention, content marketing, programmatic, search and media strategy. Manage digital lead generation suppliers to ensure the Call Centre receives the best quality leads.
You will be a naturally confident and energetic person who has drive to succeed with the ability and willingness to be flexible and adaptable to change. You love working as part of a team and independently and pride yourself on your positive approach. Your ability to prioritize and manage your time is second to none.
In addition to this you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Substantial experience in digital marketing, eCommerce or agency; ideally in a regulated industry such as health, finance or insurance
- Experience in developing and executing content strategies
- Call Centre Experience including dialer campaigns and call scripts would be advantageous
- Experience managing large digital marketing budgets and prioritizing investment based on detailed reporting and analysis
- Influencing and stakeholder management
- Innovative thinker and problem solver
Flexibility to host teleconferences after business hours will be required and also the ability to travel both domestically and internationally from time to time.
Do you want to be part of team to empower people to rediscover all the emotions of sound? Does this sound like the dream role you have been waiting for?