Sales Performance Specialist- Temporary Contract
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,500 professionals every day in a network of 11,500 points of sale, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What we are looking for
we are looking for Sales Performance Specialist (temporary contract) that will take care of the following tasks:
- Use advanced analytics methods to extract insights from business data
- Perform analysis and build data-driven models to answer business questions and needs
- Visualize information and develop reports on results of data analysis to monitor and support the Sales actions
- Preparation of presentation with data-based recommendations
- Share the data-analysis best practices
What you'll need
Degree in quantitative fields like Statistics, Economics, Management Engineering
- Expertise in management of complex structures of data
- Have a strong inclination to data analysis combined with same attention to business impacts
- Possess strong analytical skills, mathematic abilities and business acumen
- Possess critical thinking, a clear and open communication, relational and team building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to share information.
- Excellent knowledge of Office package, with advanced expertise in Excel (pivot, macro, statistics formulas)
- Knowledge of PowerBI
- Knowledge of SQL
- Fluent in English
- 2 years of experience
- Nice to have: knowledge of finance rudiments (ie P&L and B/S)