EMEA Go to market internship
Take an internship opportunity at Amplifon and start your career in an international and inspiring environment. If you’re game for rolling up your sleeves and playing a hands-on role in a dynamic, fast-paced environment please read on!
We are looking for an intern that will join our EMEA Marketing team, supporting our EMEA Go To Market Manager to deploy the Marketing strategy across the Region, working in close cooperation with the Countries to drive purchase decisions maximization and the creation of long-term customer relationship.
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Mapping all Go to Market activities and initiatives currently in place in the countries
- Keep track and measure countries Go to Market activities effectiveness against a set of defined KPIs and foster best practice sharing
- Support the EMEA Go to Market Manager in developing along with the Countries new Go to Market campaigns and promotional events in accordance with Group strategies, aiming at fostering lead generation increasing customer reachability and ensuring continuous relevance in the communication plan.
- Help countries in implementing the defined Go to Market initiatives and plans ensuring an outstanding execution
- Facilitate harmonization and knowledge sharing among countries
- Fast-pace and very dynamic results-driven working environment
- Transformative approach requiring pioneering attitude and engaging communication skills
Desired skills and Experience:
You’re the right person if you:
- Have a degree in marketing, economics or related fields
- Excellent English command
- Tech savvy: you’re not only comfortable with technology – you ‘excel’ at it
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks
- Have a natural inclination to be organized and responsive to internal and external customer requests in a timely manner
- Possess a positive and proactive attitude, with the ability to work autonomously, as well as with a team
- Have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Are interested in working in and with an international team
Job location: Milan, Italy