HR Personnel Admin Specialist - temp
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 14,000 professionals every day in a network of 11,000 points of sale / service centers / affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
For our Milan office, we are currently looking for an HR Personnel Admin Specialist, in the HR Operations Function, reporting to the Italy Payroll & Administration Manager.
The HR Personnel Admin Specialist is accountable for an efficient and effective employee experience in Amplifon in order to guarantee a smooth hiring and onboarding process as well as to collect all data and information to support the HR processes related to the employee lifecycle (compensation, promotion, role change, …)
He/she will be responsible for the following activities:
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to employee lifecycle in order to perform hiring, onboarding, terminations and contract extensions and changes;
- Understand and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards or regulations to employees and HR Partners;
- Manage mandatory communications to authority (eg hiring communications, injuries, …)
- Implement regulatory update and key labour law changes related to personnel management and administration
- Collect and analyze human workforce data (e.g. HC planning, labour cost,…) and prepare reports to support key HR processes (eg salary review)
- Be the point of contact for the HR Business Partners, managers and employees for all aspects of personnel management
Skills and Experiences
- University degree required (Law, Economics, Political Science)
- A previous experience in personnel administration (minimum 4 years) in a structured company (Retail company as a nice to have)
- Applicable regulations knowledge (CCNL Commercio - national collective bargaining agreement - is a plus)
- Ability to work with precision, attention to details and respect to deadlines
- Excellent work organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Ms Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
We are looking for a creative and proactive candidate who wants to make the difference every day, working in a fast environment and taking his own risk and responsibilities.
Type of contract: maternity leave replacement