Office Administrative Assistant
Amplifon Americas, a world leader in hearing care, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent for our Office Administrative Assistant role.
As a part of our Amplifon Canada Team, this role is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career by putting to use your organization and communication skills while supporting leaders from our HR, Operations, and Accounts Payable teams.
Your attention to detail and efficient work style will be put to the test while processing Accounts Payable. Multitasking like a champion, your ability to anticipate the needs of the business, while managing courier shipments will help streamline office operations.
Your exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) will shine in front of leadership when coordinating special events, organizing day-to-day clinic operations, and assisting coordination of HR functions. Reporting directly to Senior Management, your ability to anticipate, support, and enable efficiency will to be a true indicator of success in this role.
The best part of this job? Know that the work you do will enable our office teams to better serve our customers and help bring sound back to people across Canada.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Completion of Business Administration Program required
- One (1) year Project Management experience (preferred)
- Strong writing & communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills; highly effective at handling multiple priorities and persistently ensuring tasks are seen through to timely and accurate completion
- Works well independently as well as part of a team; takes initiative and is comfortable with pushing conventional thinking
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners and internal team members
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Required proficiency with tools:
- Extremely well-versed in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Creative design abilities with basic skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat, Adobe Pro Creator)
- Lift up to 25lbs.
Amplifon welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.