Member Support Specialist
Are you looking for an exciting position that will keep customers delighted and support our sales team to success? Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry, has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent.
You will find yourself in an evolving role where you will streamline current processes within the Elite Hearing Network sales team. This is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if your passion is providing top-level administrative support while learning the tricks of the trade to become an Account Manager in the future.
Our ideal candidate knows how to organize and prioritize workflow. You might be on the phone with a manufacturer, analyzing spreadsheets and pulling reports all at the same time; establishing an organized system while maintaining attention to detail will be critical to success.
Our sales team works hundreds of members, so being able to effectively plan, coordinate, manage, and support multiple account inquiries will set you up for success. The faster you can resolve the “why” behind any issues, the faster you can focus on other priorities (like having fun with our team), so being efficient is crucial.
When a fire breaks out, everyone grabs a bucket. For you this may include processing orders, data entry, setting up meetings, billing and collections, legal document administration, and assisting sales teams in maintaining client satisfaction. With exposure to these many business elements, you’ll be ready for the next step in your career in no time!
- High school diploma with post college education preferred
- 1-2 years progressively responsible administrative assistant experience and/or customer service experience
- Prior sales experience or strong interest in sales
- Expert in MS Office and adaptable to new technology; knowledge of Salesforce would be a bonus
- Strong interpersonal skills on the phone and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to interact positively with a diverse employee and vendor population
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within strict guidelines and deadlines
- Can work independently as well as assist with team functions
- Ability to de-escalate stressful situations
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…