Billing & Collection Specialist
Our Billing & Collections department isn’t just a collection of numbers, but an expression of our values and aspirations. We are seeking a Billing and Collection Specialist, dedicated to providing industry leading customer service.
Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry, has a demand for diverse, authentic, creative and dynamic talent on our Amplifon Hearing Health Care (AHHC) team. Bring your passion for communicating and educating people to improve their lives.
Your tendency to provide a warm welcome and helpful hand will shine as you field incoming patient calls. Strong adherence to policy mixed with creative customer care will help you deliver solutions for those seeking guidance to their billing questions.
Think outside the box and test your intellectual horsepower when you reach out to patients or providers on a journey to uncover additional claim information. Play your part in helping AHHC exemplify outstanding company value when you collaborate with members/providers and help millions rediscover the emotions of sound.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous medical coding or insurance experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Office 365, specifically Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, and multitasking skills
- Incredible interpersonal communications skills with internal/external partners
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning and mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now….