Do you wake up for V-Look-ups and eat breakfast at Pivot Tables? Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry has a demand for diverse, authentic, diligent, and dynamic talent in our Accounting Specialist role.
This role is the perfect opportunity to amplify your career if you have a passion for numbers and detail. Your ideas and suggestions will make a lasting impact on our business while you accrue the experience needed to elevate your accounting career.
Your laser focus on deadlines will be an asset as you prepare journal entries for month-end close and account reconciliations. Lean into your curiosity and excellent communication skills as you resolve discrepancies directly with our business teams.
Are you intrinsically motivated by improving accounting processes? Through collaboration, project management, and continuous improvement, you'll feel rewarded when implementing your recommendations. We are also undergoing an Oracle transformation that will create projects galore and create efficiency.
Amplifon is growing fast, so it's common to be analyzing reports, recording entries, and assisting with Accounts Payable, all while a leader is asking you questions. A multi-tasking champion who can prioritize is essential to our accounting team and will drive change that impacts our bottom line.
- A 2-year degree in Accounting or business is required
- Minimum of 2-5 years of Accounting experience is required
- General Ledger experience required; JD Edwards & Oracle strongly preferred
- Intermediate skills with Excel including pivot tables, Vlookup, formulas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multitask and work with shifting priorities
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
- International business exposure
We are thrilled to announce our recent move to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers
in on January of 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.