Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching. Amplifon Americas, the world’s largest distributor of hearing aid technology is searching for a Compliance Manager, with a passion for integrity to protect and serve our customers, our employees, and the future of our business.
In this highly visible role, you’ll help create an environment that instills confidence in our teams, encourages people to speak up, and raises awareness of regulatory risk so we can deliver on our mission of bringing sound to life for millions.
The Compliance Manager is the company’s lifeguard, watching and protecting our business from known and unknown risks. Instead of letting rules and regulations stifle growth, you’ll create an empowering compliance program that creates a competitive advantage, while giving the compliance function visibility to potential dangers and the ability to proactively reduce risk.
In the first 90 days, you’ll study our risk matrix and start with the work of growing our program strategically. When data privacy or security challenges arise, you’ll use your sharp investigation skills to research all the facts and interview relevant employees to get to the root cause of the incident. Keeping your cool and finding a solution to the problem is critical as you seek a quick and fair resolution.
Ready to take the next step in your career? You’ll be a true strategic partner to the business as you stay on top of changing regulations and decipher their meaning and the impact to our diverse business units. The ability to anticipate objections and take proactive steps to resolve will set you apart and help our business leaders understand the pros and cons of decisions.
The best part about this job? You will help our leadership effectively set the tone for corporate integrity at Amplifon Americas and bring the entire company along in the journey. Your contribution will allow Amplifon to meet our strategic objectives of empowering lives with the gift of sound.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Management, Health Care Administration, or similar degree required
- 5-12 years of experience in a health care corporate compliance department
- One or more of the following certifications: RHIA, CIPP, CIPM, CIPT, CHC, CHPC
- Working knowledge of privacy, document governance, CMS regulations and private insurance policies
- Problem solving skills to help with vague regulatory processes
- Interview and investigations experience
- Experience in research, analysis, and reporting of complex information
- Strong organizational skills are needed as you juggle many responsibilities
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We recently moved to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in January, 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…