Multi-Clinic Hearing Aid Audiologist
Days and hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours
A Career to Be Proud Of
As the world’s leading hearing specialist, operating in 21 countries across the world, we have one focus: our customers’ quality of life. Up and down the UK and Ireland, our dedicated front and back-office professionals are constantly working to offer the best and the latest innovations in diagnostic testing, fitting and hearing aid technologies. That’s because, from Hearing Care to Business Support roles, our people are devoted to improving life for people with hearing difficulties.
If you share our passion for Hearing Care, clinical excellence, and superior customer service, and if you want to be part of a close-knit global team that offers world-class training and international opportunities, then we have rewarding careers to challenge and develop your skills at Amplifon.
What We Can Offer You
- Basic salary of up to £32,000
- Company Car OR Car Allowance of £3,000
- 25 days holiday
- Auto enrolment Pension
- Brand-new exciting benefit Perkbox!
You will be eligible to apply for both Private Dental and Private Medical Insurance after successful completion of your probation
We are currently recruiting for a Hearing Aid Audiologist for our Cardiff clinic. Reporting to the Clinic Manager, you are responsible for delivering excellence in customer care and audiology Services to Amplifon clients.
You are also responsible for:
- Administering hearing tests, assessing client needs and informing them of the options available to them.
- Providing an aftercare service in line with the Amplifon aftercare programme.
- Delivering a positive Amplifon customer journey experience that exceeds expectations.
- Act as a role model for Amplifon by developing and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders including colleagues, local community and other clinicians.
- Ensuring that all internal and legal are compliant with guidelines.
- Ensuring that at all times the clinic diary is planned to meet commercial objectives and customer needs.
- Work in line with the Amplifons values of Respect, Passion, Integrity, Commitment, Teamwork and Innovation.
As well as being a fully registered Hearing Aid Dispenser, we also expect you to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong computer literacy
- Exceptional standards of customer care and service
- Commercial sensitivity
- Action orientated
- Strong analytical and judgement ability
- Effective communication style
- Organised and efficient with time
- Drive and tenacity
It would be desirable if you have the following:
- Full driving license
- Proven commercial experience
The role will require the individual to be available to work evenings and weekends to meet the needs of the business.
The post holder will need to travel within their clinic area and beyond within the area as required.
This recruitment post is not suitable for UK Visa and Sponsorship and therefore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the UK / EU without restriction. If you are a non-EU candidate you will be required to provide all relevant eligibility documentation to your application at the time of applying.