Associate Service Desk Agent
Do you have more patience than a busy hospital? Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry has a demand for diverse, authentic, diligent, and dynamic talent in our Associate Service Desk agent role.
We are transforming our digital technology and you’ll provide support to the entire organization to increase productivity and minimize frustration. This is a great opportunity to grow your career with a medical device company that gives the gift of sound to millions of people around the world.
The ideal candidate will catch on quickly and triangulate various technical issues and problem solve to provide the best possible outcome. You’ll gain knowledge of our Point of Sale system, Active Directory infrastructure, various business applications, and hardware.
You love your computer, but also enjoy troubleshooting technology issues over the phone in a profoundly positive way. This role will provide a platform to propel you into career opportunities in IT or Customer Service focused roles.
Calm, detail-focused and ready to support our growth, success in this role means being ready to tackle any issue a small business or internal customer could face in the ever-changing world of technology. Are you ready to provide superior support to our team members? We can’t wait to see how your influence will make Amplifon an even more efficient place to work!
- High school diploma required, degree is preferred
- Past success in a Service Desk environment or Customer Service role strongly preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and prioritize work with amazing follow-through
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Active Directory preferred
- Functional technical skills and experience troubleshooting software and hardware a plus
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is great too:
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…