Data Scientist - Mulgrave (VIC)
Who We Are.
National Hearing Care is proud to be part of Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
What We Do.
With over 300 clinics across Australia, we offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experience worldwide, We strive to understand the unique needs of every customer, delivering the best solutions and outstanding experience!
About This Opportunity.
We have a newly created opportunity for a Data Science leader to join our Marketing and CRM Function. Reporting to the Head of CRM and Operations, you will play a leadership role for data science across the organisation. With exposure to the entire business and customer journey, you will work to optimise marketing campaigns to generate business opportunity and growth.
To be successful you will have a curiosity streak, coupled with an ability to think critically and problem solve means that you always leave things in a much better state than what you found them in.
You will have substantial communication skills with proven experiences that show you are able to use visualisation and other mediums to tell data science-based stories about the discoveries you’ve made to all levels of an organisation from the C-Suite down
A background in data science, that preferably covers both but with one mandatory;
- Digital, customer or retail data science with experience in churn analytics, sentiment analysis (including data from voice and social/ text), customer segmentation, life time value model development and supporting call centre analytics and operations
- IoT/OT based-data science preferably but not mandatorily in the power generation space with exposure to OSIsoft PI or similar OT technologies
This is a great opportunity to lead how Amplifon approaches data science and optimise the end-to-end delivery of data and analytics by working across both projects and BaU in agile and traditional models.
- Min. 3 years of hand-on experience in data science, big data analytics and statistical modelling
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Science, Computing or Engineering
- Expertise in management of complex structures of data
- Have a strong inclination to data analysis combined with same attention to business impacts and be able to create actionable insights
- Possess strong analytical skills, mathematics abilities and business acumen
- Possess critical thinking, a clear and open communication, relational and team building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to share information.
- Excellent knowledge of Office package, with advanced expertise in Excel (pivot, macro, statistics formulas)
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases;
- Advanced knowledge of R or Python; nice to have knowledge of PowerBI, SSRS, Dataiku
- Experience in analysing the customer journey (customer funnel) and identify opportunities through analytics.
- Ability to complete analytics at a high strategic level. More importantly, to suit our current business needs, someone who is able to analyse the business results and identify areas of opportunity.
- Presentation skills. Proven experience in presenting analysis to business leaders to illustrate trends and/or recommendations for opportunity / change.
- Excellent stakeholder management & communication. Proven experience in communicating with individuals & teams at all levels (team manager to GM).
- Proven experience with working with data from multiple sources and systems
- Working in a fast paced environment
- A structured Career Path to help achieve your own goals
- Amplifon training, career development and lots of e-learning tools!
- Yearly Flu Vaccinations
- Access to discounted private health insurance
- Eligibility to participate in Amplifon’s Employee Referral Program
- Eligibility to participate in Amplifon’s Reward & Recognition Programs
- Conferences, Team functions throughout the year!
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please click apply now. Alternatively for an in depth confidential discussion, please get directly in touch with Emma Kelly, Talent Acquisition for National Hearing Care Australia- email@example.com