Customer Service Officer - Townsville QLD
National Hearing Care are a values driven organisation, we are constantly expanding our network across the nation, and as a result we have a permanent part time opening in our Townsville Clinic.
We pride ourselves in delivering outstanding customer service and have redefined the client experience, a level of care that also extends to our employees and the way we look after them.
You will be the face of the clinic, greeting clients and making them feel welcome, as well as looking after all front office duties such as, confirming appointments, follow up calls, answering phones/emails.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience working with KPI's in a retail/sales environment, utilising these existing skills to build strong rapport with our clients and using persuasive communication skills to re-book appointments when necessary.
Our Successful candidate will have
· A passion for customer service, a positive attitude and an eye for detail. Is warm, energetic and engaging
· Excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic
· Exceptional organisational & time management skills, an ability to work well under pressure
· Intermediate computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel) and ability to learn new systems
· A car & driver’s license, as occasional cover at surrounding clinics may be required
· Candidates with experience in the health industry, pharmacy and in particular the hearing industry will be highly regarded
· A permanent resident or Australian Citizen
What you will get in return
· Industry benchmark salary and an attractive bonus program
· Comprehensive induction & ongoing training, through our CSO Training Academy
· Invitation to our exciting annual conference
· Full time hours 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday with a 1 hour lunch break
This opportunity will suit someone who is eager to begin a long term career within an industry leading organisation. If this is you, apply now without delay.