Contact Centre Representative
Amplifon are the world’s leading hearing specialists, operating in 29 countries worldwide. In New Zealand, we trades under two brands; Bay Audiology and Dilworth Hearing, both of which make us one of New Zealand’s largest Audiology providers. With over 120 clinics nationwide, the heart of our mission is to help people rediscover the joy of hearing. Our contact centre plays a very important role within our business, and that is where you come in…
About the role:
To help us help even more kiwis with their hearing needs we are looking for five more full time contact centre representatives - Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Our Contact Centre Representatives manage our customer journey, delivering an exceptional customer experience. Your days will be spent answering inbound calls, offering free hearing checks, contacting existing database customers and general customer service; all the while leaving a great impression with your friendly nature and genuine interactions.
- You will have previous experience in Customer Services/Retail or Contact Centre or Hospitality
- You'll love talking and listening to people
- You can show up with passion each day and work hard to deliver brilliant service to make a difference for our clients
- You are adaptable and flexible to deal with different people and situations developing rapport quickly with ease
- You bring your savvy learning agility to enable you to pick up new systems in a dynamic changing environment and work with multiple screens!
- Your naturally empathetic and resilient nature to stay positive when the pressure is on and your instinct to do what is right for the team will be called upon
- Legal entitlement to work in New Zealand
What’s in it for you?
- Full training and support on our processes and products
- Variety as no two queries will be the same!
- A real sense of purpose and making a real difference to people’s lives ….helping them sort out their hearing and enabling them to live a full life connecting them to the world.
- The opportunity to work for a successful and established business with real career progression opportunities
- Further development support
- Joining a fun thriving work environment with plenty of social occasions, fundraisers to support causes & casual dress on Fridays.
- A competitive salary and other great perks! Plenty of recognition for demonstrating our values and other rewards .
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Apply online today with your covering letter and CV and let us know why you are the perfect person to join us!