Amplifon Americas has a strong demand for diverse, authentic, creative, and dynamic talent on our team. Are you an Excel wiz? Do you thrive in an environment where your attention to detail is recognized and celebrated? Does your inner detective flourish when resolving problems with invoices and purchase orders?
If you answered yes, the Accounting Specialist role with Amplifon Hearing Healthcare may be the next best opportunity to amplify your career.
Being exceedingly excellent with Excel will help as you review invoices for accuracy and reconcile vendor statements. Our organization is growing rapidly, so someone who can identify opportunities for efficiency and maintain stellar accounting accuracy will have high-visibility for furthering their career.
We’d like it if you could do AP/AR/GL procedures in your sleep, but we value work/life balance, so you’ll only need to on the clock. Your customer service skills will be paramount when responding to vendor inquiries and investigating any discrepancies you identify. By building strong relationships with internal and external partners, the work you do will drive our mission of helping millions rediscover the emotions of sound.
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- High school diploma required, college courses in accounting preferred
- Proficient in Office 365, 10-key by touch
- Ability to type 60-65 wpm
- Must have strong work ethic, and be reliable, well organized, detail oriented self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Strong problem-solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, research and resolution skills, data analysis experience
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with vendors/internal teams
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We recently moved to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in January, 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.