IT Manager – Infrastructure and Security
In the hearing care industry, our technology changes lives and depends on stability and security. Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry has a demand for diverse, authentic, creative and dynamic talent for this critical role on our IT Team.
As the IT Manager, Infrastructure & Security, you’ll lead our IT support teams for both US & Canada. You’ll also be a crucial manager of the analysis, design, implementation, deployment, and operations of our security and hardware/software systems.
As you get started, surveying the existing networks (LAN, WAN, VPN, Firewalls, and Applications) will be a top priority. If building a secure environment motivates you, then ensuring that Amplifon’s hardware is up to date and managed efficiently will keep you engaged.
Working with global partners, you’ll get a chance to collaborate with industry leaders on our service and support strategy. With high-visibility, you’ll also craft the risk assessments and security policies our legal and business teams rely on for audits and RFP requests.
Bring your emergency preparedness savvy, we stay prepared for disaster recovery, testing, and planning. The best part? At the end of the day, your work will help us better support millions of customers in need of hearing care.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT field required. ITIL certification preferred
- Technical Certification (A+, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, or CCDA) preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a server or network administration role
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Windows 2008, 2012/Active Directory Services, Access and SQL Server, Windows 7/10, IT assets and license management, trouble ticketing, testing, software deployment, Tivoli or equivalent and remote access software
- Experience with security regulations like SOC2 Type2, HIPAA, is preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supervisory or management role
- Experience working in a highly regulated and controlled environment required
- Experience providing technical solutions to a wide variety of difficult problems
- Must have 3 years’ project management experience
- Experience in working with routers, switches, firewall, network security
- Technical Budget management experience
- Must have 3+ vendor management experience
- Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service
- Displays a high degree of motivation, dedication and team orientation
- Must be comfortable working with all levels of the organization
- Exceptional leadership, people management and conflict resolution skills are imperative for success in this position
- Capable of reading diagnosing problems during business and non-business hours. Committed to providing a high degree of customer service
- Must have good understanding of Networking, encryption concepts and security concepts
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrates strong project management skills and is open to changes
- Ability to lift up to 50Ibs. Regularly required to walk, sit, stand, bend and reach
- Availability to travel 15%
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We recently moved to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in January, 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
Learn more about life at Amplifon: