If you are looking for an Audiology career with a high level of community involvement; look no further than Custom Hearing Solutions. You’ll deliver clinical excellence PLUS be an essential business partner in Omaha ensuring our customers have access to our top-of-the-line hearing solutions.
Even during the pandemic, we are growing because of our efforts to reinvent and innovate our practice to best serve our patients. We are looking to hire a customer-centric, growth-minded Audiologist to take our business and your career to new heights, making a difference in the lives of people suffering from hearing loss.
- Communicate accurately and effectively with patients and their families uncovering hearing and communication difficulties
- Administer and interpret Audiometric tests
- Analyze test results, communication problems, and make appropriate recommendations for treatment options
- Dispense hearing aids and perform necessary follow-up calls
- Attend to both scheduled and walk-in customers
- Provide patient care in homes and retirement communities to provide access for all residents
- Network, generate leads, and maintain relationships with local medical community to drive business goals
- Participate in local lunch & learns, community events, and health fairs in support of business growth
- Continue to develop professionally through attending continuing education opportunities and reading professional publications
- Degree in Audiology required
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of hearing instruments for adult hearing audiometry
- Growth mindset; passion driving the business forward
- Self-driven, detail-oriented professional
- Advanced computer skills to program digital hearing instruments and diagnostic tools
- Analytical skills to provide accurate diagnostics
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish trust quickly
- Genuine interest in others and building relationships with customers, colleagues, and vendors
- Strong sales and customer service orientation
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of insurance and agency coverage for hearing care services
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Continuing education & mentorship
- Community engagement that matters
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Custom Hearing Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. If selected for an interview, please advise our Management if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
This role has been posted on behalf of Custom Hearing Solutions by Amplifon, USA. Our recruiting team is supporting the talent search for their local, clinical audiologist position.