IT Security Manager
In the hearing care industry, our technology changes lives and depends on stability and security. Amplifon Americas, a leader in the rapidly growing hearing care industry has a demand for diverse, authentic, creative and dynamic talent for this critical role on our IT Team.
As the IT Security Manager, you’ll oversee our Network, Application, and Infrastructure security. You’ll also help draft and implement policies, as well as develop tools and procedures to address the security needs in each respective area within our business.
In the first 90 days, analyzing our existing systems and the inherent risks they face will help you develop a clear plan for proactive mitigation. Strong foresight, communication, and project management skills are critical as you work across business functions to evaluate areas of value where additional security measure enhance our business objectives.
Working with global partners to ensure audit compliance will be top priorities in the first year. By bringing your knowledge of certifications, corrective planning, and streamlined review while rolling out new policies, you’ll be able to showcase your technical skills and business acumen during project milestone updates.
Detailed knowledge of building security standards, vulnerability assessments, and data privacy/compliance policy are also paramount to success in this role. We value your expertise and will empower autonomy in the decision-making process. You bring the data; we’ll trust and verify. The best part? At the end of the day, your work will help us better support millions of customers in need of hearing care.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in IT Compliance, Information Security and Systems Audit
- Strong knowledge of Healthcare regulations (HIPAA, HITRUST, FedRAMP, etc.)
- Familiarity with the NIST, ITIL, ISO 27000 and PCI-DSS cybersecurity frameworks and their subsequent components.
- Experience with SOC2 compliance certification.
- Technical proficiency in IT compliance and audit support software and tools.
- Strong knowledge of IT systems with a focus on security - infrastructure, network, SDLC, IT processes
- Experience with incident response processes
- Experience with vendor and client management
- Mastery of project management and business analysis (PMP a plus)
- Experienced with Oracle or SAP ERP systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required
- Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills necessary for success
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow, and influence without authority
- Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service
- Displays a high degree of motivation, dedication, and sense of urgency
- Must be comfortable working with all levels of the organization
- Capable of readily adapting to new cultures and new technologies quickly
- Skilled at balancing high-pressure stakes with poised delivery
- Experience fostering active participation in integrated and siloed product teams
- Proficient with Office 365 Suite
- Willing to travel if needed
- Required to be seated for 8 hours in front of computers
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship opportunities
- Award winning work/life balance
- International business exposure
- An amazing team of diverse colleagues and leaders
We recently moved to downtown Minneapolis to 5th Street Towers in January, 2019. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for all of our employees to enjoy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
Learn more about life at Amplifon: