Global Ideal Network Development Associate Director
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,000 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
Who we are looking for
The role of the Network Development Associate Director is responsible for defining the ideal Network coverage in terms of stores, personnel and business models to maximize penetration and profitability in all existing countries. Working together with Regions and Countries teams, this position will drive change management and design the new common approach blending existing best practices with new external stimuli.
- Define a global methodology to assess current network coverage
- Develop the ideal blueprint evaluating the profitability of the stores in each country
- Gap analysis vs blueprint and action plans
- Evaluate the right business model (i.e. direct, franchising, agents…) and the best store formats (i.e. flagship store, shop in shop..) in each country
- Working along with Strategy team, support external expansion through M&A
What you'll need to succeed
Previous experience in a similar role is essential. You must be happy to travel, have a great attitude and be a real team player.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/ Finance/ Economics/ Accounting
- Extensive Retail experience with Network development responsibilities
- Proven competencies in: geo mapping, financials/profitability evaluations and route to market definition
- Experience working with international markets
- Strategic mindset to define a global roadmap to develop and rollout in all the countries
- Full understanding of retail: operational processes, back of house, point of sale systems (XStore, Salesforce, Oracle, etc.), inventory control, business intelligence, time keeping systems and clienteling
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic planning ability
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Able to work well with, motivate and influence teams and partners to achieve goals/results
- Ability to work in fast paced environment