Human Resources Manager
An HR manager’s understanding of the company goes beyond a mission statement; it ties directly to the reason employees choose to come to work every day. Amplifon Americas is looking for an engaging, innovative, and dynamic leader to guide HR operations for our Miracle-Ear retail division.
This role spans across several states, 100+ locations, and serves as the key contact for all HR-related items in this business. If you’re someone that people rely on to resolve conflict, smoothly convey difficult messages, and bring company values to life, please read further.
Leading teams through employee relations and performance management issues is a critical area where precision and poise are paramount. Success in this role will rely on someone who can establish trust quickly, bridge communication gaps, coach leaders on corrective action if needed, and document throughout.
Accountability for finding solutions is mission critical for this role. Ensuring teams adhere to policies, regulatory compliance, and labor legislation should be a cornerstone of your background (especially for navigating grey areas like organization changes/sensitive HR issues).
Honesty with employees will also be crucial when relaying compensation plans and promotion decisions. We take pride in our Total Rewards plans and will rely on you to develop/maintain tools that support and report monthly, quarterly, and annual compensation analytics.
Integrity will get you further faster when dealing with highly confidential employee information. Conversely, communication should be efficient and timely throughout your business units with regular updates on changes, strategic direction, and HR policies/procedure updates.
- Bachelors or Masters in relevant field is required
- Located in Waco, Texas area with ability to travel to other store locations as needed
- Minimum 5 years experience in an HR function with demonstrated ability to influence and impact at the leadership level
- In depth knowledge of employment law
- Experience in retail or health care would make you a VIP candidate
- Experience leading Mergers & Acquisitions activity is helpful since these locations are part of a newly acquired group
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Confidence in dealing with Senior Leaders and Staff Members
- Excellent problem solving & systems skills
- Schedule flexibility to respond to emergency situations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal communications and counseling skills
- Extensive knowledge of traditional and progressive human resources policies
- Demonstrated ability to identify HR needs throughout the business
- Past experience with creating organizational structure, staffing design, and strategy
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is pretty great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Career path planning & mentorship
- Award winning work/life balance
- International project experience
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Where to find us:
Our corporate office is in the hub of downtown Minneapolis in the 5th Street Towers. This amazing building offers collaborative spaces, an innovative work environment, and many amenities for our employees to enjoy. We were even recognized in Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s “Cool Offices” feature. Don’t take our word for it, check out the links below to see more:
Ready to Amplify Your Career? Apply now…
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.